Discussions are live: http://forum.heroeshype.com/c/na-esports/heroeshype-amateur-series
Week 7 SIGNUPS
Team Signups are live:
Free Agents can form a group to signup: http://forum.heroeshype.com/t/free-agents-for-week-7-4-1-15/281/1
Week 6 VODs:
Rules Changes starting 3/16/15 (full rules here):
- All teams must use HeroesDraft.com for the hero drafting phase. Please be familiar with this before tournament start!
- Check-in will occur on Battlefy (not on Skype) on the tournament info page link and must be done by the same person who signed the team up.
- Check-in will now be available 60 min before games start at 4.30pm PST. All check-in must be COMPLETED by 4.20pm PST.
- Check-in must be done between 60-10 min BEFORE games start 4.30pm PST. That means all check-in must be COMPLETED by 4.20pm PST. This is when the brackets will be generated, and if you are not checked in by 4.20pm PST then your team will not be in the bracket. If there is a check-in issue please let Thomas, Tsukii, or Eunice in Skype so we can help.
- Seeding will be generated based on the accumulation of the prior standings of the past weekly tournaments.
- The tournament will now be a single elimination tournament for the purpose of the stream. In the interest of being friendly to new teams who want to get more practice, there will be an “optional” losers bracket (no Grand Finals).
- For teams that drop into the losers bracket, at any time if you do not wish to continue, you can report your lower bracket score as a loss/forfeit and be completely eliminated.
- The losers bracket will not be casted except at the discretion of the casters.
ADDITIONAL NEW RULES as of 3/18/15:
-Higher seed will host the game first, then the host will alternate. Host must be inside the US.
-If there is extreme unplayable lag for a team, they can request a one-time remake with a different host (still in US) within 2 minutes.
If a player disconnects BEFORE 2 minutes, the disconnected team can just leave if they want to remake the game so the game can end. They don’t have to ask the opposing team for permission within 2 minutes. The new game must have same picks.
If a player disconnects AFTER 2 minutes, the disconnected team can ask for a remake and the opposing team can grant it, but they do not have to. If they don’t grant the remake, the game continues until there is a winner.
If the disconnected player is not available for next game, the team may use a substitute.
Remakes due to disconnects can only be done once per team per tournament (to prevent abuse).
ADDITIONAL RULES as of 3/24/15:
Map Ban will now be 2-2-2 instead of 1-2-2 due to the addition of the new map, Tomb of the Spider Queen.
Semifinals will be a Bo3 unless the tournament is delayed due to situations in the first few rounds. The Tournament Organizers reserves the right to change semifinals to Bo1 in the interest of time and stream schedule.